Tiffany is a shareholder at Wilson Cribbs + Goren and a general real estate law practitioner who works on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, on projects involving real estate acquisition, development and disposition, and on all types of commercial real estate, including retail, lot development, multifamily, office and industrial projects. She is certified in commercial real estate law by the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of Texas.
One focus of Tiffany’s practice is helping clients with land development. She ensures that due diligence is complete and deadlines are met, and she has developed a reputation for her skilled ability to facilitate clearing title on undeveloped land, including addressing a multitude of mineral and pipeline issues.
Tiffany has recently worked on several significant land acquisitions for master-planned communities in the Houston area. She works closely with land owners, developers, lenders, and builders to ensure the coordination of the many moving parts that culminate in a closing.
Tiffany received her B.B.A. in finance from the University of Texas in 1989 and her J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center, magna cum laude, in 1996. She joined Wilson Cribbs + Goren three years later after spending time at a large Houston firm. She is the current chair of the Houston Bar Association’s Real Estate Section for the 2022-2023 session, a Council Member of the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, and a member of the Houston chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW).
- Real Estate Transactions
- B.B.A. Finance, University of Texas, 1989
- J.D., University of Houston, 1996, magna cum laude
- Associate Editor, Houston Law Review, 1995-1996
+Certifications and Licenses
- State Bar of Texas, 1997
- Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Real Estate Forms Committee June 2011 - June 2014
- Board Certified, Commercial Real Estate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law (REPTL) Council Member, State Bar of Texas, 2023
- Houston Bar Association, Chair 2022-2023
- Treasurer 2021
- Real Estate Section
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Houston
- Member Services Committee Co-Chair, 2021
- Association of Commercial Real Estate Professionals (ACRP), Houston
- "Texas Pipeline Law," HalfMoon Education's Texas Easements, Rights-of-Way, & Eminent Domain Seminar, 2021
- Recognized in Real Estate, The Best Lawyers in America©, 2021-2024
- Top Lawyers, H Texas Magazine, 2004-2007, 2010, 2013
- “Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Houston, TX,” Super Lawyers® (Thomson Reuters), Real Estate, Rising Stars, 2004-2007
- Young Professionals on the Fast Track, H Texas Magazine, 2005