Jenny Collins is a litigation attorney who focuses her practice on real estate, business, and bankruptcy litigation and counseling in both state and federal courts. The pursuit of stellar client service is the foundational cornerstone of her practice. She strives to produce outcomes from the litigation process that align with the business needs and goals of clients.
Before joining Wilson Cribbs + Goren, Jenny worked as an attorney in the Litigation and Public Lands Practice Groups at a Denver-based law firm. She gained experience litigating cases involving environmental compliance with federal statutes and natural resources development on public lands. Jenny also has experience in large-scale electronic discovery and title examination.
Jenny earned her B.A. in economics and business from Colorado College. She later went on to receive her J.D. from South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas where she served as an associate editor of the Corporate Counsel Review.
Jenny is admitted to practice in Texas and Colorado. She is currently an active member of CREMM (Commercial Real Estate Millenial Misses) and the Houston Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers. As a former Division I Women’s Soccer athlete, Jenny enjoys long-distance running and road biking at parks throughout Houston.
- Business Litigation
- B.A., Colorado College (2015)
- Mountain West Scholar-Athlete Award
- Academic All-Mountain West Conference Team Award
- USA Women’s Soccer Team, 2015 University Games, Gwangju, South Korea, Member
- Colorado College Division I Women’s Soccer Team, Member
- J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston (2018)
- South Texas College of Law Corporate Counsel Review, Associate Editor
- South Texas College of Law Board of Advocates, Director
- Houston Young Lawyers Association Lean in to Law Program, Volunteer Mentor
+Certifications and Licenses
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Colorado
- Certified Impartial Third Party under the Texas Civil Practice & Remedies Code Section 154.052
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Bar Association Real Estate and Litigation Sections, Member
- Commercial Real Estate Millennial Misses, Member
- Houston Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers