Lindsey works with clients on all stages of the real estate acquisition and disposition process, and helps her clients assess and solve legal risks associated with commercial real estate transactions. She has built a reputation for being thorough, diligent, and efficient when performing tasks and for being patient, personable, and persistent when working with people on both sides of the table.
“I am very driven by nature and this quality translates well when representing my clients,” she says. “I go the extra mile to make sure my clients’ needs are met. My clients know they can depend on me to follow through and get the job done.”
Growing up in a family of business owners helps Lindsey relate to her clients and the challenges they face when starting a new business or project. “My family was involved in real estate development since I was young. I became very interested in the real estate industry and ultimately, real estate law. I interned with a real estate law firm while I was in college and I was fascinated by the work. I’ve been dedicated to this business ever since.”
Outside the office, Lindsey enjoys seeing the tangible aspects of the real estate business. “Seeing the final results from a deal I worked on is very satisfying. I love that my work produces something that I can see every day in passing.”
Lindsey earned her B.A. from the University of Texas at Austin in 2015 and her J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center in 2018. While in law school, she was on the Moot Court Executive Board, a recipient of the University of Houston Dean’s Scholarship, and often on the Dean’s List for her academic achievements.
When not working, Lindsey enjoys traveling, attending University of Texas football games, and jogging at one of Houston’s many parks.
- Real Estate Transactions
- B.A., Rhetoric & Writing, University of Texas at Austin, 2015
- University of Texas Cheerleading Team, Member
- University Fellow
- Texas Valedictorian Scholarship
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2018
- Top Trial Brief — Lawyering Skills and Strategies II
- University of Houston Law Center Dean’s Scholarship Award Recipient
- Dean’s List, Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Fall 2017, Spring 2018
+Certifications and Licenses
- State Bar of Texas, 2018
- Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Commercial Real Estate Millennial Misses, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member