Ellis Tudzin has been of counsel with Wilson Cribbs + Goren since 2018. He puts his 47 years of experience as an attorney to work for his clients. Ellis focuses on commercial real estate transactions and is Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Ellis’ many years of practical experience in real estate law, his sense of courtesy, calm demeanor, politeness, patience and sense of humor make him an excellent choice for any party seeking legal help with commercial real estate matters. He values the ongoing client relationships he has developed during his years as a practicing attorney and continues to enjoy navigating the challenges of complex transactions.
Ellis earned his B.A. from University of Texas in 1969 and his J.D. there three years later. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Houston Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
He is the Vice Chair of the Board of Directors of Nora’s Gift Foundation, Inc., a hospitality home for transplant patients and their families located in the Texas Medical Center. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of The JLH Foundation which was established in memory of John L. Hern to assist transplant patients and their families with the extraordinary expenses associated with solid organ transplantation. Ellis also serves as a member of the Houston Methodist Hospital Transplant Task Force.
- Real Estate Transactions
- B.A., University of Texas, 1969
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin, 1972
+Certifications and Licenses
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Continuing Sustaining Life Fellow of the Houston Bar Foundation
- American Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas and U.S. Tax Court
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Commercial Real Estate Law
- Serves on the Boards of Nora’s Gift Foundation, Inc. (Nora’s Home) and the JLH Foundation.
- Member of the Houston Methodist Hospital Transplant Task Force.
- Served on the Boards of numerous charitable organizations, including Cenikor Foundation, Inc., the Thyroid Society for Education and Research and Houston’s Drug Fee Business Initiative.
- AV Preeminent® : The highest peer rating standard for professional excellence by Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™