Eddie Michel joined our team of attorney’s shortly after graduating from law school, although, he previously spent some significant time with the firm under the summer associate program. His current practice primarily focuses on acquisitions, dispositions, and development across all asset types in the commercial real estate industry.
During his time at South Texas College of Law, Eddie took on quite a few leadership roles including Student Body President, Vice President of the Real Estate & Construction Law Society, and an Assistant Editor for the South Texas Law Review. Additionally, Eddie’s leadership talents and strong work ethic landed him several other clerkships to further develop his experience in the legal field.
Eddie received his Bachelor of Science degree from Louisiana State University with a concentration in Business and a minor in Personal Investing. He later went on to earn his J.D. from the South Texas College of Law where he graduated Cum Laude and was also awarded a Transactional Law Practice Certificate in real estate. Outside of the firm, he enjoys golfing, skiing, traveling, and watching LSU football and the Astros.
- Real Estate Transactions
- B.S. in Business Administration, Louisiana State University (2018)
- Minor in Personal Investing
- J.D. South Texas College of Law (2022)
+Certifications and Licenses
- State Bar of Texas, 2022
- Transactional Law Practice Certificate, South Texas College of Law
- Advanced Legal Research, Thomson Reuters
- Habitat for Humanity
- Friends Helping Kids
- Geaux Big Baton Rouge
- Wilson Cribbs + Goren, Law Clerk (2021-22)
- Jeld-Wen, Inc., Legal Intern (2021)
- Trammell PC, Law Clerk (2020)
- Patrick Daniel Law, Law Clerk (2020)
- Sears, Bennett, & Gerdes, LLP., Law Clerk (2019)