Alex delivers a dynamically versed perspective in commercial real estate having experience at both an international law firm and a commercial real estate development company. For 11 years, he served clients in acquisitions, dispositions, ground-up development, landlord/tenant representation, and financing on behalf of Andrews Kurth LLP. During his career at AK, Alex developed a strong relationship with PinPoint Commercial, a real estate development company in Houston, and was later hired to serve as General Counsel.
Alex's role at PinPoint allowed him to learn a greater appreciation for the business side of real estate development. He takes pride in helping clients solve problems from a practical perspective, weighing both legal and business interests.
Alex received his J.D., cume laude, from Tulane University Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana, and his B.S., magna cum laude, in Finance from Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois.
Alex and his family are members of Chapelwood United Methodist Church and the Houston Racquet Club, where he served as President of the Board in 2020.
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Finance
- B.S., magna cum laude, in Finance from Bradley University, 2001
- J.D., cum laude, from Tulane University Law School, 2005
+Certifications and Licenses
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas Real Estate Law Section
- Houston Bar Association - Real Estate Law Section
- Member of Chapelwood United Methodist Church
- Past President Houston Racquet Club, 2020